Let’s get ready to rumble!
We’re back to the PvP side of the coin as we prepare the new Warfront Accolades and Library of the Runemasters for their debut in 1.5. Join us today, 9/13, at 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM GMT) on the PTS shards to check out the new Warfront Accolades and provide further feedback on the new warfront: Library of the Runemasters.
Library of the Runemasters
Within the depths of Hammerknell, Guardians and Defiants fight to take control of abandoned dwarven rune vessels. Able to bind powerful planar beings, these artifacts could prove invaluable to the armies of Ascended.
You must fight to take control of these powerful vessels. Be warned, the longer one is within your grasp, the more its dark power will eat away your soul.
Earn points for your team by holding onto the relic for as long as possible. However, no one can withstand the power of the relic for long, and the carrier will take an increasing amount of damage until they die. You may also accrue points for your team by defeating enemy players.
Basic System Overview
- Warfront Accolades are a new addition to warfronts that give players mini achievements and goals they can obtain during each warfront match.
- The majority of Accolades will reward the entire team, so teamwork helps everyone!
List of Accolades
- First Blood - First kill of the match, team awarded favor bonus.
- Killing Spree - Kill 9 enemy players without dying. Opposing team receives bonus for killing them.
- Annihilation - If you wipe the entire opposing team with at least one person alive on your team you will receive a bonus.
- Juggernaut - take massive damage over a significant period of time.
- Savior - Heal or shield a player that is being attacked and at low health.
- Invincible - Hold the fang longer than any mere mortal could!
- Death Wish - Given to the first player to grab the fang
- Reclaimer - Return a flag to your base 5 times in a single match
- Double Threat - Return your flag while carrying their sourcestone
- Defender - Interrupt or reclaim your control point before the enemy claims it for their own!
- Total Control - Control all 4 points at the same time
- Massacre - Slay as many of their sourcestone carriers as you can!
- Demolition - Destroy both of your enemies towers
- Double Down - Kill both Lieutenants before they resurrect an Idol
Escalation: Whitefall Steppes
- Blitz - First person to pick up a stomstone receives a bonus
- Sabotage - Take a stormstone out of the enemy base
Library of the Runemasters
- Mass Martyr – Entire team receives a bonus if you can hold on to 4 or more relics at the same time.
Character Copy to PTS!
You can now copy your character to the Public Test Shard! Simply click the Transfer button when you’re at Character select on the Live client and select “Copy to PTS” – it’s as easy as that! (though there may be a few bugs/limitations we’re working out). We will no longer be offering Gear/Leveling vendors with the introduction of this feature (except when testing requires it.)
You will need to download the PTS client if you have not done so already, this is approximately the same size as installing the full game and may take some time. For more information about PTS and how to access it please see:
We look forward to seeing you there – have fun!