Where in the World is Elrar? Earn “the Stalker” title!

Posted by on 19 September 2011

Where in the World is Elrar?

I have been visiting Telara and exploring every nook and cranny! Can you keep up with me? We want you to identify where I have been!

We will post a screenshot on the forum of me (Elrar) taken somewhere in Telara. Find the same spot and take a screenshot of your character in the same place. Post it on the Official Forums. To celebrate the new blog the first 30 people (this week only!) to post a shot of their own character in the same spot as Elrar will be awarded the in game title of “the Stalker!”

Winners will be announced on the forums and the titles will be distributed the following week.

We’ll be changing the day and time of this event each week, so if you don’t have a chance to participate today, you might get lucky next week – follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get immediate updates when we post a new Community Event!

This Weeks Spot:

Thankfully the phosphorescent flora provided adequate lighting for this photographic opportunity! Are you into aquatic spelunking?

Click Here to Post @ The Official Forums!

Submit a picture any way you want, via your favorite image sharing site or by adding an attachment to your post! (But remember, if you use facebook, the images must be accessible to the public – so check your album settings!)

Did you know you can take and upload screenshots directly in-game? Just check out the RIFTConnect page for more.