Even though many of us are still recovering from the holiday, there’s been a lot of great stuff happening in our Community over the past two weeks, and we wanted to pass along a few highlights that you may’ve missed.
First, let’s check out our shiny new trailer showing off the new hotness of Ember Isle.
Rift Junkies Give-aways!
Our friends at Rift Junkies are running a contest to give away some hard-won swag and in-game items! Check out their website for all the details.
RIFT Roundtable Podcast — Episode 2
Join Elrar, Community Member, Golden and Design Producer, Hal Hanlin on the second episode of the RIFT Community Roundtable Podcast!
Magelo Custom Signatures and Character Profiles
The team at Magelo — creators of awesome signature and profile tools have launched a new tool specifically for RIFT players to show of their awesome toons! Some of the features include:
- PvP view with PvP kills, Favor and Prestige rank.
- Planar attunement view with the total points spent and an export option to the planar calculator.
- Achievements view with the summary of your achievements earned per category (PvE progression is coming soon).
- All the statistics have been reviewed to handle many details (augment stats, item set bonuses, planar bonuses)
- Item sets and Crafted items with augment tooltips are now exactly as ingame (number of currently equipped pieces, granted item set bonuses, statistics coming from augment, augment name appended, etc.)
You can check out an example signature below, and check out this post for more info and to find out more about this awesome feature.
Thanks again for tuning in to this installment of the RIFT Community Media Roundup. We’ll be back next week to share some more highlights with you!