Are you extraordinary? Do you know of someone else who is? To commemorate the upcoming one-year anniversary of RIFT, we want to celebrate players who have an extraordinary story from their real lives to tell. It might be one moment from their life or something amazing they do every day. Whatever the case, we want to hear about it. Email us your story or tell us about someone you know who you would like to see recognized in less than 300 words before February 15, 2012. We’ll pick the most inspiring stories for a unique series of personal films we’ll be creating and sharing with the RIFT community. This is your chance to tell your story or shine the spotlight on someone else who is truly extraordinary.
Shortlisted entries, upon verification of the story’s accuracy, will receive further rewards to be announced at a later date and a select few will be asked to tell their story on film, which will be shared online.
Story Submission Guidelines
- Stories must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stories should be sent in the body of the message. No attachments will be accepted and/or opened.
- Stories must not exceed 300 words in length.
- Stories must be written in English, French or German.
- Feel free to submit more than one story to us for consideration.
- By submitting a story, you acknowledge that (i) you are the sole and original author of the story, (ii) you own all right, title and interest in the story, and (iii) it has not been previously submitted in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- By submitting a story, you grant Trion Worlds, Inc. a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the story, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, except where prohibited by law.
- You agree to allow us to contact you via email regarding your story.
- If you are selected to tell your story on film, you may be required to sign additional documentation, including a publicity release.