Mech Week blasts its way into RIFT today, November 26th, through December 3. Get new pets and weapons plus raid tokens, essences and – for the lucky – an all-new mechanical-means-of-conveyance!
Yeah, that’s right. You can now use a mech as a mount.
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE VAULT.
Earn your pilot’s license by completing the Mech Week daily quest for a Mechanized Temporal Vault: a time-locked treasure chest stuffed with loot from the (near) future.
Each Vault will unlock after 24 hours, offering you the chance at following items:
- Special Mech Week Weapons
- New Temporal Essences with +Resist All
- The Raid 1 Upgrade Token, Radiant Infinity Cell
- Exclusive Pets: Collect them all for a new title and the holomazing Pack of Squirrels 2.0 companions.
- The rare-and-robotic Empyreal Walker Mount
Each day you complete the Mech Week quest you’ll earn one or more Temporal Aligner(s) that reduce the timer on your Temporal Vault.
- Patrons get additional Temporal Aligners with their regular log in bonuses!
- Additional Temporal Aligners (and Vaults!) are available at the in-game RIFT Store.
EXPERT DUNGEON REWARDS
All week, you’ll earn a Temporal Cell from Level 60 Expert Dungeon runs. Open it up for a variety of rewards, ranging from additional Temporal Aligners all the way to Greenscale’s Lock Boxes– including relic ones!