Posts Tagged: RIFT 1.3
The guys over at PC Gamer had a chance to check out Hammerknell and bring you a bit more insight about the denizens you’ll encounter within.
Hammerknell just released this week bringing the next step in Raid Content to challenge those who have already defeated the evils within Greenscales Blight and River of Souls.
Check out their feature for pictures and descriptions of the bosses as well as some tips for the first boss: Murdantix. Enjoy!
We’ve talked about it. You’ve heard about it. At last…Update 1.3 – “Waves of Madness” crashes upon our shores!
Tomorrow morning following the update at 8:00AM PDT (1:00AM BST on 6/23 for EU) the race for Telara’s future will begin. The forces of Water and Death seek to drown all hope and extinguish the flame of life.
Should the Ward fall and Akylios, mad lord of the deep, escape his prison all will be consumed in the coming torrent of destruction.
It falls to you, Ascended, to bold yourselves and stand headstrong in the face of the coming tide. The hope of all rests on you – what story will history tell?
Fortunately – we’ve not left you unprepared, here’re some helpful resources to begin your adventure in the next epic saga of RIFT:
The Official 1.3 – “Waves of Madness” Update Page
What you have to look forward to:
- Hammerknell Opening Event – Limited time rewards, new mounts, and more plunder from the deeps
- The Ancient Fortress of Hammerknell – 20 man raid, 10 bosses, opens at the climax of the World Event
- E3 2011 Walkthrough
- Rift Junkies Podcast with Designer Billy Shaunessey
- Free In-Game Character & Guild Transfers – Click for the initial destination shards and find your perfect home in the Shard Travel Hub
- Guild Banks!
- Bind on Account Wardrobe/Vanity Items: Enjoy the event, and reap the rewards for your other characters.
- New costume pieces, including Hammerknell themed items
- Use Quantum Sight (Defiant) and Omen Sight (Guardian) Ascended Powers to find all new artifacts
- PvP World Quests: Daily, level 50 quests that grant favor – battle on, dudes!